The Learning Landscape

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thing #23

Time flies...9 weeks came and went, leaving one last thing to do now. It has really been a learning journey for me. I've finally been exposed to Web 2.0 tools that I've heard so much about.

What was the learning experience like? The activities were fun to do, and most times I completed them with a sense of achievement, and sometimes with some frustration in between. However, I do seem to rush to meet the weekly deadlines, and feel that I need to spend more time exploring the tools in order to exploit them fully. I also feel that if we do not use the tools often enough, we will forget how to use them very soon. It always happens.

So what now? The learning landscape will change with time. Better tools will emerge prompting us to switch to them. The stubborn ones among us will stick to what we like to use, while others will switch willingly. Technology evolves quickly, and we need to make the best of technology to create a learning journey. Happy learning...

1 Comments:

Blogger Murray said...

Congratulations, WildRabbit - you made it!

Yes, this course just gives you an overview of the tools, and hopefully you will now think of ways to use them as you plan your classes for next semester.

Good luck with it!

January 28, 2009 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home