The Learning Landscape

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thing #17

Adding an entry to the Learning 2.0 Sandbox wiki
It was interesting to read about the story of the dog. Based on the comments, most of the participants tried to continue with the story as best as they can, including me. I'm not so sure if we all make sense but it was fun.

How I might use wikis with my students?
I'll create an online space for group project within the team members, and a space for all the groups to share and exchange information. I think there should also be a space too for the students to upload photos or sketches of landscapes or details that they deemed nice for all to comment. Then they can benefit from collaborative learning, and we can compile a database of common questions and visual pictures for future reference.

2 Comments:

Blogger Low Chee Kin said...

You are so brave. Knowing that it is a tough act to follow and still do it. We all benefited because of your spirit. CK

January 17, 2009 at 8:53 PM  
Blogger wildrabbit said...

Ha ha. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope that someone else can carry on with the dog story. :)

January 19, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home